RockCine Universal Studios (RUSS) – a brand that creates ventures, exposures, expression, and exponential boost to lives and livelihoods of communities in Nigeria and beyond, using entertainment as a strategic leeway has announced two big projects.
Rising from a brainstorming session with the core of its team on Tuesday, RockCine Universal Studios issued a statement announcing that it is set to stage Nigeria’s first Corporate Entertainment award, a prestigious ceremony that recognizes and awards outstanding innovation and achievement in the brands, entertainment and sports industry.
Tagged the ‘Brands In Entertainment Awards and International Entertainment Summit Conference,’ the three-day affair will also provide a stage for exchanging research and proposed policy developments between relevant experts in transforming Nigeria entertainment industry into a super economy.
According to the President and Executive Producer, RockCine Universal Studios, RUSS, Nigeria, Mr. Eyituoyo Ikomi, the event will bring together delegates from the areas of public health and safety, psychology, intellectual property law, medicine, economics, law enforcement, public policy, education, pharmacology, toxicology, forensic science, alcohol intervention and rehabilitation to discuss the need to curb the promotion of soft-porn, drug, alcohol abuse and cybercrime on the Nigerian entertainment space.
He said; ‘‘It also promises to take you to the height of fun and entertainment as we avail all the nominees and winners the opportunity to celebrate and be celebrated for their extraordinary work and contribution to the entertainment industry.
‘‘It’s another night to witness electrifying musical performances and rib-cracking entertainment of the best of Nigeria’s next generation best in music, comedy, skits from around the Country and beyond.’’ Tuoyo Ikomi added.
About the Brands In Entertainment Awards
The Brands in Entertainment Award (BEAWARDS) is designed to recognise and award outstanding contributions, innovation and achievement by brands in the entertainment industry.
Over the years, these brands have not just been the best at what they do, but have also created a wave of change that makes the industry follow and acknowledge them.
The goal is to celebrate brands that have revolutionized the entertainment industry, making it more entertaining, accessible and affordable across the world as witnessed in our living rooms with endless joy and excitement.
Nomination and voting process:
- The nomination and voting period runs from February to April 2023
- Each nominated candidate will be briefly evaluated before published as a nominee
- Once made available as a nominee, the public can vote for it. We encourage all brand holders to spread the word through their social media platforms in order to gather as many votes as possible!
- The 2 eligible candidates under each category with the most votes will become the 2023 Next level brands in entertainment awards finalists.
- The finalists will be revealed in April and winners will be announced at the prestigious award gala night. “The date will be announced later as we proceed with the preparation of the event.”