Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez call off 2-year engagement after announcing break up

0
735

The pair of American singer cum actor, Jeniffer Lopez and her partner Alex Rodriguez have both officially announced that they are no longer a couple thus calling off their two year engagement.

In a statement issued on Thursday, April 15, 2021, the couple officially called off their two-year engagement, adding in the release that they “realized we are better as friends.”

“We will continue to work together and support each other on our shared businesses and projects,” Lopez and Rodriguez said in a joint statement to NBC’s “TODAY” show.

“We wish the best for each other and one another’s children. Out of respect for them, the only other comment we have to say is thank you to everyone who has sent kind words and support.”

Rumors swirled last month that the singer, 51, and former Yankees baseball player, 45, had called it quits, but they released a statement at the time saying that they were “working through some things.”

“They never officially broke up and had talked about it but are still together. They hit a rough patch that made them think about what they should do,” multiple sources close to the couple had said. “They are sticking together. They are working through things.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here