One victim has been electrocuted and another seriously injured while they were both trying to reconnect electricity in the Hotoro Tsamiyar Boka, Nassarawa Local Government Area of Kano.
This was confirmed by the Public Relations Officer of the State Fire Service, Alhaji Saminu Abdullahi, who said that the pair were tampering with electric wires to restore light in the area when the incident happened.
He said the two persons were identified as Sadiq Muhammad and Kabiru Muhammed, NAN reports.
“We received a distress call at about 12:02 a.m from one Abubakar Lawal.
“On receipt of the Information, our rescue team immediately went to the scene,” he said.
Abdullahi said the victims were conveyed to the Murtala Muhammad Specialist Hospital, where the doctor on duty confirmed Kabiru Muhammed dead.