Generator fumes kill two FUTO students, one hospitalised

0
405

Tragedy struck at the Federal University of Technology (FUTO), Owerri, Imo State, when two students reportedly suffocated to death after inhaling fumes from their generator.

Naija Blog Gist gathered that the victims, Udeagbala Kenechukwu and Anene Stephen Nzube, who were both 200 level students of department of civil engineering, were found dead in their hostel room at Jabulani Lodge, Eziobodo on Thursday, March 4.

Further reports reveal that a friend of both victims identified as Fred who came over for night reading in preparation for their test and forthcoming exams next week, is said to be hospitalised and in critical condition after also inhaling the generator fumes.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here