Hiba Abouk, the wife of Morocco and PSG defender Achraf Hakimi, suffered an unexpected setback in her divorce case with her husband following rape charges against him.
The soccer star’s wife had taken to the court for a divorce case and wanted her husband’s property and assets split into half but Hakimi managed to find a loophole to save his assets in the divorce from his wife.
The divorce later happened and they agreed to share the assets but it later came to light that Achraf Hakimi had no assets in his name anywhere in the bank.
The footballer has nothing big under his name, and most of his fortunes are saved under his mother’s name with further reports in France claiming that 80% of the PSG star’s salary goes to his mother while he keeps the rest 20%.
His mother is the beneficiary of his salary and wealth as she has been reported to be receiving his hefty wages on her bank account for several years running.
Hiba Abouk and Achraf Hakimi’s divorce drama come after a 24-year-old woman filed a complaint against the footballer alleging that he s3xually abused her.
Footballer Achraf Hakimi’s wife filed for divorce and demanded half of his property. She was however informed by court that her “Millionaire’ husband owns nothing as all his property is registered under his mother’s names. Hakimi receives €1 Million from PSG monthly but 80% of… pic.twitter.com/uyyOi0ccRy
— Daily Loud (@DailyLoud) April 14, 2023